Implementation of higher technical education training courses (ITS), aimed at obtaining the 2019 Degree of Higher Technician - POR Puglia 2014-2020
Implementation of higher technical education training courses (ITS), aimed at obtaining the 2019 Degree of Higher Technician
When to participatefrom 10/10/2019 to 21/10/2019
Through the Public notice for the realization of Higher Technical Education (ITS) training courses, aimed at obtaining the Degree of Higher Technician, the Puglia Region intends to promote a strengthening of the offer of Higher Technical Education courses, in line with vocations of the regional territory, both to increase the participation of young people in tertiary education, and to encourage their concrete integration into the work market.
The training courses are intended for young people and adults, including those in employment, who at the date of the application form are in possession of a secondary education degree.
Who can participate
Foundations for Higher Technical Education regularly established and headquartered in the Apulian regional territory, registered in the prefectural register of the province of competence, established pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2 of Law no. 40/2007
Standard expenses for the realization of higher technical education training courses (ITS), aimed at obtaining the Higher Technical Diploma according to the following indications:
- € 330,349.00 for two-year courses involving the provision of 1,800 hours of activity;
- € 340,335.00 for two-year courses that provide for the provision of 2,000 hours of activity;
- € 390,265.00 for three-year courses that provide 3,000 hours of work.
How to participate
The request to participate can be sent by 11:59 PM on 10/21/2019 only via Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) to the address email@example.com.
The email with the subject "Application for the pilot project - project ____________" must contain the following attachments:
- application to participate in accordance with Annex 1 of the Public Notice, digitally signed by the legal representative;
- admissibility documentation, as indicated in paragraph G1 of the Public Notice, digitally signed by the legal representative;
- form complying with Annex 4 of the Public Notice, with the related financial plan, digitally signed by the legal representative.
For further information
Director responsible for the proceedings
Responsible for action
Any clarifications on the Public notice may be requested to the Sub-Action Manager 10.3.A, 10.3.B, 10.3.C, 10.3.D, 10.3.E Gabriele Valerio by telephone caling 0805407507 or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.