Admission to financing of interventions by the Apulian Reclamation Consortia - POR Puglia 2014-2020
Admission to financing of interventions by the Apulian Reclamation Consortia
APPROVAL OF THE PROGRAMME OF OPERATIONS ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCING CONCERNING THE FINAL DELIVERIES PROVIDED FOR BY PTA. B. F.: APULIAN RECLAMATION CONSORTIA.
The Regional Council has decided to:
- approve the programme of interventions eligible for funding for the Integrated Water Service, concerning the final addresses provided by PTA, in favour of the Apulian Reclamation Consortia, as implementer of the same interventions, from the financial envelope of the ROP PUGLIA 2014 - 2020 Action 6, referred to in the report shared and transmitted by the Water Resources Section of the Puglia Region with prost. No. 4233 of 19/07/2016, Annex 1, as reported in Annex 1 composed of 2 (two) facades to form an integral part of this measure, for the total amounts indicated below: 46946 Official Bulletin of the Puglia Region - No. 110 of 28-9-2016 FINAL RECAPITIONS No. int. Total amount (€) Interventions Action 6. 3. 1_b2 ROP PUGLIA 2014- 2020 15 29. 074. 350,00
- also acknowledge that during the preliminary phase, as per the minutes of protocol no. 4233 of 19/07/2016, the records of the Water Resources Section have been selected additional interventions of second priority that can be financed with other public resources that may become available during the programming period;
-identify the Land Reclamation Consortia of the Apulia Region as the “implementing body”;
- to mandate the Reclamation Consortia of Apulia Region to activate, for all the interventions that will be financed from Community funds, as per annex 1, to proceed with the drafting of the final/executive plans, as well as, to activate all the procedures aimed at the acquisition of the opinions and/or authorisations necessary for the work-sites of the interventions, including the procedures of Verification of whether the Environmental Impact Assessment needs to be undertaken or of Environmental Impact Assessment itself at the Ecology Section of the Apulia Region;
- to mandate the Manager of the Water Resources Section to proceed, in agreement with the Manager of the Implementation Section of the Programme - Managing Authority of the POR PUGLIA 2014 - 2020, to take the decisions regarding the accounting requirements for changes to the Regional Budget in accordance with DGR no. 1735/2015, within the limits of the financial envelopes that will be made available for Action 6. 3 - Activities 6. 3. 1 - Interventions 6. 3. 1b2 of the P.O. EFRD PUGLIA 2014-2020;
- to give a mandate to the Manager of the Water Resources Section to follow up the subsequent procedures for final admission to funding and disbursement, on the financial resources available annually, in the manner and in compliance with the criteria governed by the measures to be adopted by the Authority.