Axis IX - Promoting social inclusion, the fight against poverty, and all forms of discrimination - POR Puglia 2014-2020
Priority Axis IX - Promoting social inclusion, the fight against poverty, and all forms of discrimination
In the 2014-2020 period, on the one hand, there is a need to ensure continuity with what was already achieved with the 2007-2013 programme, making the most of positive experiences, including methodological ones, in order to complete the processes already underway. On the other hand, there is a need to introduce innovation profiles that allow a qualitative leap from the past to be made.
In accordance with the objectives set out in the Europe 2020 Strategy (which includes a Platform against Poverty and Social Exclusion and a Social Investment Package) and the National Operational Inclusion Programme, the implementation of active inclusion-oriented interventions requires a joint effort by all European Structural and Investment Funds.
In particular, with the ESF, the Apulia Region aims to reduce poverty and social exclusion through social innovation, to increase employability and participation in the labour market, through integrated and multidimensional pathways of active inclusion of the most vulnerable people (victims of violence or severe exploitation and at risk of discrimination).
The ESF will also be used to finance measures to improve the provision of social services, including innovative services, for the benefit of people in difficulty, with a view to a process of taking charge that is not merely welfare but provides a path of active inclusion, which promotes reintegration into employment, a key factor for inclusion for the most disadvantaged, in line with the Recommendation of 3 October 2008 of the European Commission.
- Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty (RA 9.1)
- Fostering increased employability and participation in the labour market (RA 9.2)
- Strengthening the social economy (RA 9.7)
- To increase, consolidation and qualification of care and social educational services (RA 9.3)
- Reduction in the number of families with particular social vulnerabilities and economic conditions in difficult housing conditions (RA 9.4)
- To increase, consolidate and qualify services and socio-educational infrastructures for children and social-health care for people with limitations of autonomy and to strengthen the infrastructure network and the offer of territorial health and social-health care services (RA 9.3)
- Reduction in the number of families with particular social and economic fragilities in poor housing conditions (RA 9.4)
- Increase legality in areas of high social exclusion and improve the urban fabric in areas of low legality rate (RA 9.6)
Calls and notices
Selezione di proposte progettuali finalizzate alla riorganizzazione e potenziamento dei servizi territoriali socio-sanitari e sanitari territoriali delle infrastrutture classificate come residenza sanitaria assistenziale di proprietà delle aziende sanitarie
Finanziamento di strutture e interventi sociali e sociosanitari per soggetti beneficiari pubblici - Avviso Pubblico n. 1/2015
Calls and notices
- 9.11 Financing of public investment plans and specific aid to support investments by non-profit and non-profit private social and private organisations (as better specified in the section "types of beneficiaries"), to build new infrastructure and upgrade existing infrastructure for the elderly and people with limited autonomy (action by Programme Agreement 9.3.5)