Interventions to improve the integrated water service for civil use and reduce the losses of the waterworks network - Interventions to improve the integrated water service for civil use and reduce the losses of the waterworks network - POR Puglia 2014-2020
Interventions to improve the integrated water service for civil use and reduce the losses of the waterworks network
Examples of activities that are intended to be carried out are the following:
Activities of strengthening the infrastructures of collection, supply, distribution, sewerage and purification for civil use (action by Programme Agreement 6. 3. 1), in the specific:
- Interventions intended for the realization of works provided for in the ATO, with particular attention to that strategic and not, of accumulation and adduction
In particular, with regard to the interventions for drinking use provided for by the Scope Plan, it is necessary to take actions aimed at strengthening the infrastructure to raise the supply, supply and distribution of water for drinking use and to re-functionalize water distribution networks.
It is about:
- water supply and storage interventions ;
- interventions for the improvement of the inter-sectoral water supply, the re-functionalisation of water distribution networks;
- interventions specifically aimed at addressing the lack of availability of resources for drinking use;
- measures to improve the monitoring, control and information system;
- planning and design activities of the plant solutions to be implemented.
- Interventions to strengthen and adapt the Integrated Water Service for each agglomeration, in accordance with the Water Protection Plan (WPP), in order to ensure the environmental sustainability of the system, improve the quality of discharges and safeguard the deliveries and the receiving water bodies through:
- The adjustment of the capacity of the purification plant to the value of the load generated or to the level of treatment envisaged by the WPP;
- adaptation or improvement of the final delivery, with respect to the value of the load generated or to the specific type and location envisaged by the WPP;
- the completion of the black sewerage networks in the areas of urban centres, around the perimeter of the agglomeration envisaged by the WPP, including the insufficient collection or functional to completion;
- the completion of the water networks in the areas of the urban centres and perimetrals within the agglomeration foreseen by the WPP, including the insufficient supply or functional to the completion;
- the completion of the water/wastewater networks in the suburban areas around the agglomeration;
- the analysis and verification of the plant solutions to be implemented.
- Installation of systems for monitoring network losses and consumption accounting (action by Programme Agreement 6.3.3)
It is about:
- interventions aimed at the active control of losses and connected to the remote control of the supply networks;
- interventions aimed at the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of the internal networks of the settlements;
- implementation of new methods of network management and testing of innovative systems for research losses and/or accounting for consumption.
- Construction and adaptation of desalination plants and related water schemes, limited to territories that do not have springs or aquifers in which has been optimised for the sustainable management of water resources (action by Programme Agreement 6.3.4)
The types of beneficiaries are: Integrated Water Service Operator - Municipalities - Reclamation Consortia