Basic Training Offer for Professionalising Apprenticeship contracts - POR Puglia 2014-2020
Basic Training Offer for Professionalising Apprenticeship contracts
When to participatefrom 24/09/2019 to 29/11/2019
Through the Public notice of Formative Training Offer for Professionalizing Apprenticeship contracts, the Puglia Region regulates the methods of identifying and managing the public training offer for the acquisition of basic and transversal skills in the context of the professionalizing apprenticeship contract.
The initiative supports the creation by accredited training institutions of permanent apprenticeship contracts with three types of paths:
- 120 hours if the apprentice is untitled or in possession of a first or lower secondary school degree;
- 80 hours if you have a professional qualification, or upper secondary education diploma which allows access to the university;
- 40 hours if in possession of a degree, or higher qualifications;
and is aimed at:
- people between 18 years (17 years, if in possession of a professional qualification obtained pursuant to Legislative Decree October 17, 2005, No. 226) and 29 years (up to the day before the thirtieth birthday), hired pursuant to art. 44, of Legislative Decree 15 June 2015, n. 81, with a vocational apprenticeship contract, lasting at least 6 months, except in the case of the seasonal professional apprenticeship provided for in art. 12 of the Public Notice;
- workers without age limits, beneficiaries of mobility allowances or unemployment benefits hired with a vocational apprenticeship contract, pursuant to art. 47, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 15 June 2015, n. 81, for the purposes of their professional qualification or requalification.
The initiative aims to enhance the institution of apprenticeship as a tool for promoting employment of young people and their personal and professional growth, guaranteeing the quality and homogeneity of the training offer across the entire regional territory, promoting the reintegration of workers who are beneficiaries of mobility or unemployment (as provided for by article 47, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 81/2015) and organize, finance and make available the public training offer aimed at acquiring basic and transversal skills in vocational training.
Who can participate
- Training Organizations accredited to the Puglia Region pursuant to the Deliberation of the Regional Council n. 1474 of 2 August 2018 and subsequent amendments and additions
- Training bodies already accredited to the Puglia Region pursuant to the Deliberation of the Regional Council n. 195 of 31 January 2012 and subsequent amendments and additions and in any case up to the outcome of the application for candidacy for the purposes of the Resolution of the Regional Council n. 1474 of 2 August 2018 and subsequent amendments and additions
100% of the expense, with a cost parameter of 15,50 euros per hour / apprentice for up to 20 students and 120 hours / course
How to participate
The application can be submitted only online on Sistema Puglia site, by clicking on Compila la tua domanda.
Training institutions can submit their application to the "Catalog" from 10:00 on 24/09/2019 to 10:00 on 10/15/2019. Employers can submit their requests online on the Sistema Puglia portal at, in the section Datori di Lavoro from 10:00 on 29/10/2019 to 10:00 on 11/29/2019.
For further information
Sezione Formazione Professionale
Director responsible for the proceedings
Responsible for action